Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A promotion you would never want

On fateless morning of 21th November I lost my Dad. He was very sick when we admitted him in a Delhi Hospital. He was immediately admitted to ICU. I was pretty confident that its a matter of days when we will go back with him. But on the fourth day, I was told that he is no more.

I was not sure what to do. My cousin brothers were with me and together we took care of all the things in Delhi and later in my native Ramnagar. Lots of relatives and friends came to pay their condolences. Most of the talks were that me and my big brother now have bigger responsibilities.

I was just looking at this like a promotion which I never wanted.

2 comments:

  1. At first, I couldn't really get what you meant by getting 'Promoted'.

    I'm really sorry for your loss but at the same time I admire your courage to put up such a private moment of your life

    I just stumbled upon your blog through Router Freak and was happy to learn that there is someone who blogs about networking. This is truly a gem for beginners like me.

    For a person to have come this far without doing a computer science course, is truly a feat. Though I'm no student of computer science myself but then at least I do have some knowledge about embedded systems.

    Great to have discovered a blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment.

      Let me tell you a secret. It means a lot to see someone commenting on your blog as I feel that at least someone has read it.

      I am trying to keep writing at least two technical post a month one in my blog and one in router-freak.

      If you want me to write on anything specific on networking, do let me know.

      Thanks again.

      Delete